Software Support Representative
We are currently seeking a Software Support Representative to provide quality and efficient software support, training and troubleshooting to customers utilizing Caliber Software.
- - Acts as initial contact for all external customer support requests via telephone, email or chat.
- - Responds to user support requests within 24 hours and determines nature and extent of support needed.
- - Investigates support matters when necessary to ensure appropriate resolution.
- - Communicates escalated support matters to Software Support Team Lead or Manager.
- - Trains users in startup, basic and advanced use of software based on the user’s level of proficiency; identifies tools for user’s self-help.
- - Conducts testing of software functions (i.e., reporting, setup) when scheduled, obtaining support from Development or Support team as needed.
- - Demonstrates positive speaking and writing tones, listening skills, and thorough resolution communication to the user.
- - Ensures documentation of support tickets (notes and actions) are clear, concise and thorough per documentation protocol.
- - Maintains up to date expertise in the operation of Caliber products.
- - Fosters a positive and supportive work environment in line with Caliber Software’s culture and core values.
- - Experience in a customer service, support or call center environment.
- - Direct experience or knowledge of community association management (HOA) operations a plus.
- - Basic accounting knowledge a plus.
- - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- - Strong interpersonal and technical skills.
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) Plan
- 10 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid company holidays
Caliber Software is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a culture of diversity and inclusion. During all phases of the selection process, a reasonable accommodation may be requested by contacting Human Resources at (480) 699-3621.